Privacy Notice – Ness of Brodgar Trust
The Data Controller of the information being collected is: Ness of Brodgar Trust, Lochview, Stenness, Orkney KW16 3JZ
For any queries or concerns about how your personal data is being processed you can contact the relevant Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
Your information will be used for the following purposes: the issue of Ness of Brodgar e-newsletters, and maintaining proper Ness of Brodgar financial records
This privacy statement relates to the following processes: the issue of Ness of Brodgar Trust e-newsletters and donations to Ness of Brodgar Trust
The following personal data being used for this process has originated from a third party and originates from: donations data from CAF Donate
The legal reason for using the data is/are:
- You have given consent for its use.
- Use is necessary for us to comply with legal obligations.
Your data will be retained for the following length of time:
- as long as you wish to receive our e-newsletter
- for current year plus 6 to meet our financial record-keeping obligations
The following rights are rights of data subjects:
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to rectification if the personal data we hold about you is incorrect
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data
The following rights apply only in certain circumstances:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time if consent is our lawful basis for processing your data
- The right to object to our processing of your personal data
- The right to request erasure (deletion) of your personal data
- The right to data portability
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office about our handling of your data.