- This is a beautiful, dense, honey coloured timber used for making instruments like oboes and flutes. For more information on the boxwood, https://michael-sinclair-woodturner.co.uk/2022/01/boxwood-2/.
- Three little decorative studs have been added using resin and copper.
- The shape of the bowl is inspired by Neolithic pottery and it is displayed on a cherry base which has been scorched and stained.
- Neolithic inspired symbols are hand carved into the base and highlighted using red stain.
- A very stunning and elegant little piece.
- Finished with several coats of oil and buffed.
- Approx. size of the bowl 85mm x 95mm diameter. Overall size approx. 110mm x 95mm diameter.
Recommended display only.
Post and packing
- UK: Included in price
- Europe: £15
- USA & Canada: £35
- Rest of World: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
- Piece sent tracked, traced and insured.