- This Neolithic-inspired macehead is turned from English boxwood.
- It has been turned and carved to resemble a stone macehead that has either been damaged or is unfinished, like so many of the archeological finds.
- This interesting and tactile pieces comes on a display base made from ash. The base has been ebonised and a pyrography decorated impression has been highlighted with red stain.
- Approx. size 95mm x 140mm diameter.
Post and packing
- UK: Included in price
- Europe: £15
- USA & Canada: £35
- Rest of World: Please email email@example.com for a quote.
- Piece sent tracked, traced and insured.