Woodturned chestnut bowl and ebony spatula inspired by the stone spatulate tools found at the Ness of Brodgar (an example is pictured right).
The ebony is a piece imported for the use of making fretboards for guitars and didn’t make the grade. Their loss is our gain.
A stunning little piece that sits across the bowl, or can be displayed on its own and is extremely tactile (140mm long x 30mm – at the widest point).
The bowl is:
- Turned from chestnut.
- A band of hand-applied pyrography inspired by the Neolithic incised motifs enhances the piece.
- Finished with several coats of oil and buffed.
- 70mm x 100mm∅ approx.
- Recommended display only.
Post and packing
- UK: Included in price
- Europe: £15
- Australia, USA & Canada: £35
- Rest of World: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
- Piece sent tracked, traced and insured.